I have knitted another pair (yes I am almost sick of kitting slippers!) of slippers for the swap I am doing. I have completed both slippers but have photos of just one so far as I need to attached the strap & button for the right slipper. I’ll update photos soon.
I used the Ridiculously Easy Mary Jane Slippers pattern from Ravelry and they are soooooo easy! I did them using some wool from my late Nana’s stash with the hand dyed wool I named Rhubarb. The colours worked really well I thought. I knitted them to about 19 cms of GS and then did the two rows of k2tog to decrease for the toe area. I then knitted the straps and added a button hole. I recently bought a large bag of assorted buttons from Spotlight so choose some funky wee green buttons to go with the pick slippers.
ETA – Right have completed the right slipper so here the new upadted photos 🙂 Miss Makayla was “helping” me so there are a few appearances of her feet in the photos.
So very simple! Easy gift to make. Hope the slippers are a hit with the lucky recipient…….nervous!