On Friday night I finished a size 1 Rainbow Dress designed by tiKKi using left over yarn from Ariana’s Spring Butterfly (Ballet 8ply from The Wool Company) and some gifted hand dyed 8ply merino. I am pleased with the colour combo although I wish I had made it longer. I did a different cast off for the sleeves so it has a picot edge which I think looks rather cute. I then did the eye let row under the garter stitch bodice for the ribbon and then knitted in the hand dyed merino yarn from an online friend :). I the did the simple lace pattern for the hem detail but managed to muck a stitch or two up there so it looks a bit kooky 😆 Oh well! I then finished with a few rows of the ballet colour wool.
I felt like a mindless knit yesterday so knitted this up real quick and it is already in use. It is from the Easy Peasy Dishcloth pattern on Ravelry. It is a great wee cloth so far as it is quite nubby surface wise to help clean up bits off the bench. Love it. Hubby approves too! 🙂
I am knitting another one in the same yarn (Anchor Magicline DK cotton) in this pattern: Chineese Wave Dishcloth. Looking good so far!