Holey moley! My friend Hannah AKA Rainbow Child has awardedme with the “kreativ award”. Thanks so much Hannah – I so love your encouraging comments on my blog. MWAH! 🙂
Very cool isnt it?
Now I have to list 7 things you may or may not know about me:
Now to put my thinking hat on…… 😆
1) This past year I (and my family) have been rather nomad like – not great to be honest but blame it on the recession. Grrr.
2) I am a farm girl so can get a bit over city life after awhile. Thank goodnes for internet shopping though! 😆
3) Like Hannah and a few friends I LOVE the Twilight series of books. I am not fanatical at all but am looing forward to the NM movie – not sure if it will make it to Ohakune’s small little theatre. Fingers crossed. Then again I will have to find someone to come with me or go by myself. Hmmm.
4) I love kiddie knitting but haven’t really tackled an item for me. My next challenge at some point.
5) I love chocolate in many forms – drinks, blocks, cakes….. han’ helped looking a Hannah’s blog and seeing her hubbie’s birthday cake she made DROOLLLL 😆
6) I would love to have one more baby but the right time and other factors will be delaying this.
7) I could do with another yarn storage container 🙂 well I do knit to sell!
Now I have to choose 7 bloggers to pass the Kreativ Award on to…..
Now I could easily list all of my cool TNN/EBB bloggers that I know but I thought I would highlight some neat bloggers I have found during Blogtober. Ok Twinklestar is an exception as she is from EBB but her stuff is amazing as are the others. Check them out!
* More PJs (Romania)